Item No.: P712
Measuring range: Conductivity: 0.00μS/cm-200.0mS/cm, TDS:(0 ~
100)g/L, Salinity:(0 ~ 100)ppt, Resistivity:(0 ~ 100)MΩ·cm
Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1μS/cm; 0.01/0.1mS/cm
Accuracy: Electrode: ±1.0% FS, Meter: ±1.5% FS
P712 Benchtop Conductivity Meter
Item No.: P712
- 6.5-inch LED screen with concise and friendly-use interface.
- Built-in microprocessor chip has Intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, ATC, data storage, clock display, USB
output, function settings, wireless printing, and self-diagnosis information, etc.
- It supports wireless Bluetooth printing. Real-me data transfer to mobile phone via Bluetooth is optional.
- Smart electrode status display to ensure accurate use.
- Adopt advanced conductivity measurement technology, with conductivity electrode (K=1), it can meet measuring
accuracy requirement for range of 0.5μS/cm ~ 200mS/cm.
- Ability to switch among conductivity, TDS, salinity and resisvity. Multinomial calculation for TDS and salinity to ensure
the conversion precision of the full range.
- With ATC conductivity electrode, Its measurement result is fast and precise.
- Omron long lasting and light touch key can be used more than 100,000 mes.
- Auto recognition of 8 conductivity standard solution with 2 kinds of options: Europe & USA, and China.
- Can store 1000 sets of test data, which can be saved and transferred to USB memory stick and opened with Excel.
|TDS:(0 ~ 100)g/L|
|Salinity:(0 ~ 100)ppt|
|Resisvity:(0 ~ 100)MΩ·cm|
|Accuracy||Electrode: ±1.0% FS, Meter: ±1.5% FS|
|Temp. compensation range||(0 ~ 50)℃, auto|
|Electrode constant||0.1 / 1 / 10 cm-1|
|Temperature||Range||(-10 ~ 110)℃|
|Accuracy||5 ~ 60℃:±0.5℃ Others: ±1.0℃|
|Other Parameters||Display||6.5-inch LED screen|
|Data storage||1000 sets|
|Power||12V (110-220, 50-60Hz adapter)|
|Communication interface||USB, RS232, Bluetooth|
|Dimensions & Weight||240×170×70mm/600g|
|Working Conditions Temperature||Temperature|
|Meter Kits||1) Conductivity meter|
|2) Electrode holder|
|3) Two-in-one electrode that consists of Platinum black electrode (K=1) and temperature probe.|
|4) Power adapter|