Desiccator cabinets provide dry storage for critical low-humidity environment requirements. It is for indoor use only and the interior is made of stainless steel with epoxy powder coated exterior. Cabinets provide interior visibility for supervising sensitive samples without exposure. Shelves may come either fixed or adjustable in different quantities. Optimum air circulation is achieved with perforated shelving. Vacuum models may include hygrometers for continual moisture monitoring. While capacities and dimensions vary, the compact designs of nonelectric and automatic desiccators are easy to stack and may fit in refrigerators.
|Number of Shelves|
- All bodies are constructed from corrosion protected mild steel with an epoxy powder coated finish
- Inner tanks are manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel for exceptional corrosion resistance
- Optional gabled lids and height reducers manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- All height reducers easily adjustable
- Specially designed gable lid to ensure no direct dripping of condensate