This range of orbital shaking incubators comprises of two models depending on the required temperature range. The units are ideal for a wide variety of laboratory experimentation in fields such as molecular biology, plant and animal cell culture and microbiology.
Orbital Shaking Incubator
This 14 litre shaking incubator has been designed as an entry level solution where sample agitation is required at a controlled temperature. A powerful air circulation system creates a uniform heating effect in the working chamber.
|Temp. Variation Across Chamber
Maximum Load per Shelf
|260||230/50||575||27||455x250x380||14||0.5||±7 to 60||8|
- Micro processor based speed control for high stability with digital indication of r.p.m.
- 120 minute timers with infinity override position for continuous operation if required
- Electronic P.I.D temperature control with digital indication of set and process value
- High accuracy pt 100 temperature sensor
- Standard unit supplied with platform (size 400mm x 300mm) and 4 adjustable clamping bars
- Loose rubber mat fitted to platform
- Counterbalanced drive system ensures smooth running under all loads
- 8kg load capacity
- Viewing window mounted in lift up cover
- Door opening safety cut out switch stops the platform when the lid is opened
- Temperature range ambient ±7°C to 60 °C
- Flask holding clamps available as accessories