The 5800 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is a modified model based on 7800. It is an economical flame atomic absorption spectrophotometer with high performance, easy operation, accurate measurement and stable functions. It meets the requirement of a limited budget and is well received by many users.
- Based on the 7800 AAS, all commonly used functions, highly cost eﬀective.
- The instrument has good stability, wide measurement range, low detection limit, high resolution and high sensitivity.
- Unique optical design greatly increases the sensitivity in visible range. The outstanding mechanical and optical system plus excellent software ensure measurement accuracy.
- Rapid change of gas ﬂow, grating rotation, slit and hollow cathode lamps
- Widely used in rare earth analysis, precious metal analysis, environmental protection, water quality inspection, alloy materials, construction materials, medicine and health, colleges and universities for quantitative analysis of elements.
- Practical structure, simple operation, easy to master.
- Fully satisfy the users who require ﬂame analysis only.
- Optional nitrous oxide is available. It expands measurement range and meets the demands from diﬀerent areas.